Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDLAR exist?
Definitions of MEDLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - small deciduous tree of southern Africa having edible fruit
- noun - small deciduous Eurasian tree cultivated for its fruit that resemble crab apples
- noun - a South African globular fruit with brown leathery skin and pithy flesh having a sweet-acid taste
- noun - crabapple-like fruit used for preserves
- A deciduous European tree (Mespilus germanica) having white flowers and edible apple-shaped fruit.
- The fruit of this plant, eaten fresh or made into preserves.
- n - a Eurasian tree
There are 6 letters in MEDLAR: A D E L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDLAR plus a wildcard: MEDLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDLAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDLAR
- Filemedlar pomes and leaves.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Filemedlar blossom.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ACravan medlar Trees
- medlar Breda Giant Fruit 2011-08-17.DSC08691
- ... all fruity. Literally. Have a look at this picture of a medlar fruit
- medlar Wolfberry Goji Berry - China WolfberryNative Products
- medlar Tree Gift Plant Gifts By Post Gift Plants Online Eco ...
- What is medlar
- medlar or Quince Everybody Means Something