Scrabble word: MEDLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDLAR exist?
Definitions of MEDLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - small deciduous tree of southern Africa having edible fruit
- noun - small deciduous Eurasian tree cultivated for its fruit that resemble crab apples
- noun - a South African globular fruit with brown leathery skin and pithy flesh having a sweet-acid taste
- noun - crabapple-like fruit used for preserves
- A deciduous European tree (Mespilus germanica) having white flowers and edible apple-shaped fruit.
- The fruit of this plant, eaten fresh or made into preserves.
- noun - a Eurasian tree