Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDLAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDLAR exist?
Definitions of MEDLAR in dictionaries:
- noun - small deciduous tree of southern Africa having edible fruit
- noun - small deciduous Eurasian tree cultivated for its fruit that resemble crab apples
- noun - a South African globular fruit with brown leathery skin and pithy flesh having a sweet-acid taste
- noun - crabapple-like fruit used for preserves
- A deciduous European tree (Mespilus germanica) having white flowers and edible apple-shaped fruit.
- The fruit of this plant, eaten fresh or made into preserves.
- noun - a Eurasian tree
There are 6 letters in MEDLAR: A D E L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDLAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDLAR plus a wildcard: MEDLAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDLAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDLAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.