Scrabble word: MARBLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARBLED exist?
Definitions of MARBLED in dictionaries:
- verb - paint or stain like marble
- adj - patterned with veins or streaks or color resembling marble
- Made of or covered with marble: a marbled faade.
- Having a mix of fat and lean: a well-marbled roast of beef.
- verb - to give a mottled appearance to
There are 7 letters in MARBLED: A B D E L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARBLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARBLED plus a wildcard: MARBLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARBLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARBLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.