Scrabble word: RAMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMBLE exist?
Definitions of RAMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an aimless amble on a winding course
- verb - continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- To move about aimlessly.
- To walk about casually or for pleasure.
- To follow an irregularly winding course of motion or growth.
- A leisurely, sometimes lengthy walk.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose