Scrabble word: MARBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARBLE exist?
Definitions of MARBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish
- noun - a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- noun - a sculpture carved from marble
- verb - paint or stain like marble
- A metamorphic rock formed by alteration of limestone or dolomite, often irregularly colored by impurities, and used especially in architecture and sculpture.
- A piece of this rock.
- A sculpture made from this rock.
- Something resembling or suggesting metamorphic rock, as in being very hard, smooth, or cold: a heart of marble; a brow of marble.
- Any of various games played with marbles.
- Composed of metamorphic rock: a marble hearth.
- Resembling metamorphic rock in consistency, texture, venation, color, or coldness.
- verb - to give a mottled appearance to