Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARBLE exist?
Definitions of MARBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish
- noun - a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- noun - a sculpture carved from marble
- verb - paint or stain like marble
- A metamorphic rock formed by alteration of limestone or dolomite, often irregularly colored by impurities, and used especially in architecture and sculpture.
- A piece of this rock.
- A sculpture made from this rock.
- Something resembling or suggesting metamorphic rock, as in being very hard, smooth, or cold: a heart of marble; a brow of marble.
- Any of various games played with marbles.
- Composed of metamorphic rock: a marble hearth.
- Resembling metamorphic rock in consistency, texture, venation, color, or coldness.
- verb - to give a mottled appearance to
There are 6 letters in MARBLE: A B E L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARBLE plus a wildcard: MARBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.