Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABLER exist?
Definitions of ABLER in dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
- adj - have the skills and qualifications to do things well
- adj - having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity
- adj - having a strong healthy body
- adj - having sufficient power, skill, or resources
- noun - a communications code word for the letter A
There are 5 letters in ABLER: A B E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABLER plus a wildcard: ABLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABLER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.