Scrabble word: MARBLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARBLES exist?
Definitions of MARBLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a children's game played with little balls made of a hard substance (as glass)
- noun - the basic human power of intelligent thought and perception
- noun - a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish
- noun - a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- noun - a sculpture carved from marble
- verb - paint or stain like marble
- verb - to give a mottled appearance to
There are 7 letters in MARBLES: A B E L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARBLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARBLES plus a wildcard: MARBLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARBLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARBLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.