Scrabble word: SCRAMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRAMBLE exist?
Definitions of SCRAMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
- noun - rushing about hastily in an undignified way
- verb - to move hurriedly
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - bring into random order
- verb - stir vigorously
- verb - make unintelligible
- To move or climb hurriedly, especially on the hands and knees.
- To struggle or contend frantically in order to get something: scrambled for the best seats.
- To take off with all possible haste, as to intercept enemy aircraft.
- To run around with the ball behind the line of scrimmage while searching for an open receiver.
- To run forward with the ball when unable to complete an intended pass play.
- To mix or throw together haphazardly.
- To gather together in a hurried or disorderly fashion.
- To cook (beaten eggs) until firm but with a soft consistency.
- To distort or garble (a signal) so as to render it unintelligible without a special receiver.
- To cause (aircraft) to take off as fast as possible, as to intercept enemy aircraft.
- The act or an instance of scrambling.
- An arduous hike or climb over rough terrain.
- An unceremonious scuffle or struggle.
- A motorcycle race over rough terrain.
- A swift takeoff of military aircraft in response to an alert or an attack.
- verb - to move or climb hurriedly
There are 8 letters in SCRAMBLE: A B C E L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRAMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRAMBLE plus a wildcard: SCRAMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRAMBLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRAMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.