Scrabble word: BREAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREAM exist?
Definitions of BREAM in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of various freshwater fishes of North America or of Europe
- noun - flesh of any of various saltwater fishes of the family Sparidae or the family Bramidae
- noun - any of numerous marine percoid fishes especially (but not exclusively) of the family Sparidae
- noun - any of various usually edible freshwater percoid fishes having compressed bodies and shiny scales
- verb - clean (a ship's bottom) with heat
- Any of several European freshwater fishes of the genus Abramis, especially A.
- Any one of various saltwater fishes in the family Sparidae, such as the porgy.
- Any one of various freshwater sunfishes of the genus Lepomis and related genera, such as the bluegill.
- To clean (a wooden ship’s hull) by applying heat to soften the pitch and then scraping.
- verb - to clean a ship's bottom
There are 5 letters in BREAM: A B E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREAM plus a wildcard: BREAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREAM
Images for BREAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.