Scrabble word: CAMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMBER exist?
Definitions of CAMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight convexity (as of the surface of a road)
- noun - a slope in the turn of a road or track
- noun - the alignment of the wheels of a motor vehicle closer together at the bottom than at the top
- verb - curve upward in the middle
- A slightly arched surface, as of a road, a ship’s deck, an airfoil, or a snow ski.
- The condition of having an arched surface.
- A setting of automobile wheels in which they are closer together at the bottom than at the top.
- verb - to arch slightly