Scrabble word: CAMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAMBER exist?
Definitions of CAMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight convexity (as of the surface of a road)
- noun - a slope in the turn of a road or track
- noun - the alignment of the wheels of a motor vehicle closer together at the bottom than at the top
- verb - curve upward in the middle
- A slightly arched surface, as of a road, a ship’s deck, an airfoil, or a snow ski.
- The condition of having an arched surface.
- A setting of automobile wheels in which they are closer together at the bottom than at the top.
- verb - to arch slightly
There are 6 letters in CAMBER: A B C E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAMBER plus a wildcard: CAMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAMBER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAMBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.