Is CAMBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAMBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slight convexity (as of the surface of a road)
- noun - a slope in the turn of a road or track
- noun - the alignment of the wheels of a motor vehicle closer together at the bottom than at the top
- verb - curve upward in the middle
- A slightly arched surface, as of a road, a ship’s deck, an airfoil, or a snow ski.
- The condition of having an arched surface.
- A setting of automobile wheels in which they are closer together at the bottom than at the top.
- verb - to arch slightly
There are 6 letters in CAMBER: A B C E M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAMBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAMBER, to go: CAMBER?
Rearrange the letters in CAMBER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CAMBER
5 letters out of CAMBER
4 letters out of CAMBER
3 letters out of CAMBER
2 letters out of CAMBER
Contextual use of CAMBER
What's nearby CAMBER
Lookup in Wiki for CAMBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAMBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAMBER"