Scrabble word: EMBRACE
Is EMBRACE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EMBRACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection)
- noun - the state of taking in or encircling
- noun - a close affectionate and protective acceptance
- verb - include in scope
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
- To clasp or hold close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection.
- To surround; enclose: We allowed the warm water to embrace us.
- To twine around: a trellis that was embraced by vines.
- To include as part of something broader.
- To take up willingly or eagerly: embrace a social cause.
- To join in an embrace.
- An act of holding close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection; a hug.
- An enclosure or encirclement: caught in the jungle’s embrace.
- Eager acceptance: your embrace of Catholicism.
- verb - to clasp tightly in the arms
There are 7 letters in EMBRACE: A B C E E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBRACE
Click to search all anagrams of EMBRACE plus a wildcard: EMBRACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBRACE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMBRACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.