Scrabble word: AMERCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMERCE exist?
Definitions of AMERCE in dictionaries:
- verb - punish with an arbitrary penalty
- verb - punish by a fine imposed arbitrarily by the discretion of the court
- To punish by a fine imposed arbitrarily at the discretion of the court.
- To punish by imposing an arbitrary penalty.
- verb - to punish by imposing an arbitrary fine
There are 6 letters in AMERCE: A C E E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMERCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMERCE plus a wildcard: AMERCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMERCE
Images for AMERCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.