Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRAMBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAMBE exist?
Definitions of CRAMBE in dictionaries:
- noun - annual or perennial herbs with large leaves that resemble the leaves of cabbages
- n - an annual herb
There are 6 letters in CRAMBE: A B C E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAMBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAMBE plus a wildcard: CRAMBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAMBE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRAMBE
- Poglej temo - Morsko zelje - crambe maritima Vse o vseh rastlinah
- crambe maritima Sturm39.jpg
- crambe St. Michael (SE 734 648) (May 2004)
- crambe fructicosa 5 jpg crambe fructicosa 1 jpg
- ... Range of distribution of crambe tataria Sebeok. (Tatarian Sea-kale
- crambe Maritima - Seakale
- RHS Plant Selector crambe cordifolia AGM RHS Gardening
- crambe tamadabensis Prina& Marrero Rodr.
- Ammophile des sables (ammophilia sabulosa) sur une ombelle de fenouil ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.