Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHAMBER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAMBER exist?
Definitions of CHAMBER in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural or artificial enclosed space
- noun - an enclosed volume in the body
- noun - a room where a judge transacts business
- noun - a deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly
- noun - a room used primarily for sleeping
- verb - place in a chamber
- A room in a house, especially a bedroom.
- A suite of rooms, especially one used by lawyers.
- A hall for the meetings of a legislative or other assembly.
- A legislative or judicial body.
- A board or council.
- A place where municipal or state funds are received and held; a treasury.
- An enclosed space or compartment: the chamber of a pump; a compression chamber.
- An enclosed space in the body of an organism; a cavity: the four chambers of the heart.
- A compartment in a firearm, as in the breech of a rifle or the cylinder of a revolver, that holds the cartridge in readiness for firing.
- An enclosed space in the bore of a gun that holds the charge.
- To put in or as if in a chamber; enclose or confine.
- To furnish with a chamber.
- verb - to put in a chamber (a room)
There are 7 letters in CHAMBER: A B C E H M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAMBER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAMBER plus a wildcard: CHAMBER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAMBER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAMBER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.