Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREACH exist?
Definitions of BREACH in dictionaries:
- noun - a failure to perform some promised act or obligation
- noun - an opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - make an opening or gap in
- An opening, a tear, or a rupture.
- A gap or rift, especially in or as if in a solid structure such as a dike or fortification.
- A violation or infraction, as of a law, a legal obligation, or a promise.
- A breaking up or disruption of friendly relations; an estrangement.
- A leap of a whale from the water.
- The breaking of waves or surf.
- To make a hole or gap in; break through.
- To leap from the water: waiting for the whale to breach.
- verb - to break through
There are 6 letters in BREACH: A B C E H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREACH plus a wildcard: BREACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREACH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.