Scrabble word: BREACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREACH exist?
Definitions of BREACH in dictionaries:
- noun - a failure to perform some promised act or obligation
- noun - an opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - make an opening or gap in
- An opening, a tear, or a rupture.
- A gap or rift, especially in or as if in a solid structure such as a dike or fortification.
- A violation or infraction, as of a law, a legal obligation, or a promise.
- A breaking up or disruption of friendly relations; an estrangement.
- A leap of a whale from the water.
- The breaking of waves or surf.
- To make a hole or gap in; break through.
- To leap from the water: waiting for the whale to breach.
- verb - to break through