Is BREACH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREACH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a failure to perform some promised act or obligation
- noun - an opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - make an opening or gap in
- An opening, a tear, or a rupture.
- A gap or rift, especially in or as if in a solid structure such as a dike or fortification.
- A violation or infraction, as of a law, a legal obligation, or a promise.
- A breaking up or disruption of friendly relations; an estrangement.
- A leap of a whale from the water.
- The breaking of waves or surf.
- To make a hole or gap in; break through.
- To leap from the water: waiting for the whale to breach.
- verb - to break through
There are 6 letters in BREACH: A B C E H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREACH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREACH, to go: BREACH?
Rearrange the letters in BREACH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BREACH
What's nearby BREACH
Lookup in Wiki for BREACH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREACH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREACH"