Scrabble word: CHAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAR exist?
Definitions of CHAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a charred substance
- noun - a human female employed to do housework
- noun - any of several small trout-like fish of the genus Salvelinus
- verb - burn to charcoal
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- To burn the surface of; scorch.
- To reduce to carbon or charcoal by incomplete combustion.
- To become scorched.
- A substance that has been scorched, burned, or reduced to charcoal.
- A charwoman.
- verb - to burn slightly