Scrabble word: CHAR
Is CHAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a charred substance
- noun - a human female employed to do housework
- noun - any of several small trout-like fish of the genus Salvelinus
- verb - burn to charcoal
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- To burn the surface of; scorch.
- To reduce to carbon or charcoal by incomplete combustion.
- To become scorched.
- A substance that has been scorched, burned, or reduced to charcoal.
- A charwoman.
- verb - to burn slightly
There are 4 letters in CHAR: A C H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAR
Click to search all anagrams of CHAR plus a wildcard: CHAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAR
Images for CHAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.