Scrabble word: RANCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RANCH exist?
Definitions of RANCH in dictionaries:
- noun - farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle)
- verb - manage or run a ranch
- An extensive farm, especially in the western United States, on which large herds of cattle, sheep, or horses are raised.
- A large farm on which a particular crop or kind of animal is raised: a mink ranch.
- A house in which the owner of an extensive farm lives.
- verb - to work on a ranch (an establishment for raising livestock)