Scrabble word: RANCH
Is RANCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RANCH in dictionaries:
- noun - farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle)
- verb - manage or run a ranch
- An extensive farm, especially in the western United States, on which large herds of cattle, sheep, or horses are raised.
- A large farm on which a particular crop or kind of animal is raised: a mink ranch.
- A house in which the owner of an extensive farm lives.
- verb - to work on a ranch (an establishment for raising livestock)
There are 5 letters in RANCH: A C H N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RANCH
Click to search all anagrams of RANCH plus a wildcard: RANCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RANCH
Images for RANCH
Lookup in Wiki for RANCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.