Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRASH exist?
Definitions of CRASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud resonant repeating noise
- noun - a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles)
- noun - a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- noun - the act of colliding with something
- noun - (computer science) an event that causes a computer system to become inoperative
- verb - fall or come down violently
- verb - move with, or as if with, a crashing noise
- verb - undergo damage or destruction on impact
- verb - move violently as through a barrier
- verb - break violently or noisily
- verb - occupy, usually uninvited
- verb - make a sudden loud sound
- verb - enter uninvited
- verb - cause to crash
- verb - hurl or thrust violently
- verb - undergo a sudden and severe downturn
- verb - stop operating
- verb - sleep in a convenient place
- To break violently or noisily; smash.
- To undergo sudden damage or destruction on impact: Their car crashed into a guardrail.
- To make a sudden loud noise: breakers crashing against the rocks.
- To move noisily or so as to cause damage: went crashing through the woods.
- To fail suddenly, as a market or an economy.
- To undergo a period especially of depression as an aftereffect of drug-taking.
- To find temporary lodging or shelter, as for the night.
- To go to sleep.
- To cause to crash.
- To dash to pieces; smash.
- To join or enter (a party, for example) without invitation.
- A sudden loud noise, as of an object breaking.
- A smashing to pieces.
- A collision, as between two automobiles.
- A sudden economic or fiscal failure.
- Mental depression after drug-taking.
- To fail utterly.
- To fall asleep from exhaustion.
- To wipe out, as in skateboarding.
- A coarse, light, unevenly woven fabric of cotton or linen, used for towels and curtains.
- Starched reinforced fabric used to strengthen a book binding or the spine of a bound book.
- verb - to collide noisily
There are 5 letters in CRASH: A C H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRASH plus a wildcard: CRASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRASH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.