Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STARCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does STARCH exist?
Definitions of STARCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a complex carbohydrate found chiefly in seeds, fruits, tubers, roots and stem pith of plants, notably in corn, potatoes, wheat, and rice
- noun - a commercial preparation of starch that is used to stiffen textile fabrics in laundering
- verb - stiffen with starch
- A naturally abundant nutrient carbohydrate, (C 6H10O5)n, found chiefly in the seeds, fruits, tubers, roots, and stem pith of plants, notably in corn, potatoes, wheat, and rice, and varying widely in appearance according to source but commonly prepared as a white, amorphous, tasteless powder.
- Any of various substances, such as natural starch, used to stiffen cloth, as in laundering.
- Stiff behavior.
- Vigor; mettle.
- v - to treat with starch (a solid carbohydrate)
There are 6 letters in STARCH: A C H R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STARCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STARCH plus a wildcard: STARCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STARCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STARCH
- Carbohydrates - starch
- ... starch granules are very organized with amylose helices and
- Tapioca starch productsChina Tapioca starch supplier
- JanielSantos 3b - starch and Iodine lab
- tapioca starch tapioca flour cassava flour yucca starch almidon de ...
- Figure 11 - The structure of a starch granule at different length ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.