Scrabble word: SCRATCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRATCH exist?
Definitions of SCRATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - informal terms for money
- noun - a competitor who has withdrawn from competition
- noun - a line indicating the location of the start of a race or a game
- noun - dry mash for poultry
- noun - a harsh noise made by scraping
- noun - poor handwriting
- noun - (golf) a handicap of zero strokes
- noun - an indication of damage
- verb - cause friction
- verb - cut the surface of
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- verb - postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- verb - remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- verb - gather (money or other resources) together over time
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- To make a thin, shallow cut or mark on (a surface) with a sharp instrument.
- To use the nails or claws to dig or scrape at.
- To rub or scrape (the skin) to relieve itching.
- To scrape or strike on an abrasive surface.
- To write or draw (something) by scraping a surface: scratched their initials on a rock.
- To write or draw hurriedly: scratched off a thank-you note.
- To strike out or cancel (a word, for example) by or as if by drawing lines through.
- To cancel (a project or a program, for example).
- To withdraw (an entry) from a contest.
- To use the nails or claws to dig, scrape, or wound.
- To rub or scrape the skin to relieve itching.
- To make a harsh, scraping sound.
- To gather funds or produce a living with difficulty.
- To withdraw from a contest.
- To make a shot in billiards that results in a penalty, as when the cue ball falls into a pocket or jumps the cushion.
- A mark resembling a line that is produced by scratching.
- A slight wound.
- A hasty scribble.
- A sound made by scratching.
- The starting line for a race.
- A contestant who has been withdrawn from a competition.
- The act of scratching in billiards.
- A fluke or chance shot in billiards.
- Poultry feed.
- Done haphazardly or by chance.
- Assembled hastily or at random.
- Having no golf handicap.
- Meeting the requirements.
- In fit condition.
- verb - to make a thin, shallow cut or mark on
There are 7 letters in SCRATCH: A C C H R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRATCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRATCH plus a wildcard: SCRATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRATCH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRATCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.