Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRASH exist?
Definitions of TRASH in dictionaries:
- noun - worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun - worthless people
- noun - nonsensical talk or writing
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
- Something broken off or removed to be discarded, especially plant trimmings.
- The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice.
- Empty words or ideas.
- Worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.
- A person or group of people regarded as worthless or contemptible.
- To throw away; discard: “Ideas and works of art... get bought and trashed as quickly as razor blades” (New York).
- To wreck or destroy by or as if by vandalism; reduce to trash or ruins.
- To beat up; assault.
- To subject to scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally: “The... professor trashes conservative... proposals as well as liberal nostrums” (Michael Marien).
- To remove twigs or branches from.
- To cut off the outer leaves of (growing sugar cane).
- verb - to free from trash (worthless or waste matter)
There are 5 letters in TRASH: A H R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRASH plus a wildcard: TRASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRASH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.