Scrabble word: TRASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRASH exist?
Definitions of TRASH in dictionaries:
- noun - worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun - worthless people
- noun - nonsensical talk or writing
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- verb - express a totally negative opinion of
- Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
- Something broken off or removed to be discarded, especially plant trimmings.
- The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice.
- Empty words or ideas.
- Worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.
- A person or group of people regarded as worthless or contemptible.
- To throw away; discard: “Ideas and works of art... get bought and trashed as quickly as razor blades” (New York).
- To wreck or destroy by or as if by vandalism; reduce to trash or ruins.
- To beat up; assault.
- To subject to scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally: “The... professor trashes conservative... proposals as well as liberal nostrums” (Michael Marien).
- To remove twigs or branches from.
- To cut off the outer leaves of (growing sugar cane).
- verb - to free from trash (worthless or waste matter)