Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORAHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORAHS exist?
Definitions of TORAHS in dictionaries:
- noun - the whole body of the Jewish sacred writings and tradition including the oral tradition
- noun - the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- noun - (Judaism) the scroll of parchment on which the first five books of the Hebrew Scripture is written
- n - the body of Jewish law
There are 6 letters in TORAHS: A H O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORAHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORAHS plus a wildcard: TORAHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORAHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORAHS
- torahs in the Ark
- The WatchMen from Israel A call to prayer for the whole house of ...
- seleccion mexicana picture by victorahs - Photobucket
- Judaism 6 Torah
- Hr en vanlig religis sionistisk affisch som enligt propagandan ...
- Ngh thut xp hnh bng ... tin
- spiritual vertigo Youre Breaking My Heart
- funny employee awards. Funny Employee Awards offers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.