Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUTHORS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTHORS exist?
Definitions of AUTHORS in dictionaries:
- noun - writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- noun - someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- verb - be the author of
- adj - to form characters or symbols on a surface with an instrument [v WROTE, WRITTEN, WRITING, WRITES] : WRITABLE
There are 7 letters in AUTHORS: A H O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTHORS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTHORS plus a wildcard: AUTHORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTHORS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTHORS
- Oddetorium Most Reclusive authors
- BBC - Podcasts and Downloads - Books and authors
- ... printables exercises A Little Gallery of Famous British authors
- Rabindranath Tagore - biography and life
- About Author
- Famous authors app for Windows in the Windows Store
- visual poem in which the verses are created within rain drops.
- James Howe Summer 2010 - The Reading & Writing Project
- ... have never felt more ashamed of yaoi authors yaoi fans and myself
- Jane Austen Biography Books and Facts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.