Scrabble word: AUTHOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTHOR exist?
Definitions of AUTHOR in dictionaries:
- noun - writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- noun - someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- verb - be the author of
- The original writer of a literary work.
- One who practices writing as a profession.
- To assume responsibility for the content of (a published or an unpublished text).
- adj - to form characters or symbols on a surface with an instrument [v WROTE, WRITTEN, WRITING, WRITES] : WRITABLE
There are 6 letters in AUTHOR: A H O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTHOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTHOR plus a wildcard: AUTHOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTHOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTHOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.