Scrabble word: AUTHOR
Is AUTHOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AUTHOR in dictionaries:
- noun - writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- noun - someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- verb - be the author of
- The original writer of a literary work.
- One who practices writing as a profession.
- To assume responsibility for the content of (a published or an unpublished text).
- adj - to form characters or symbols on a surface with an instrument [v WROTE, WRITTEN, WRITING, WRITES] : WRITABLE
There are 6 letters in AUTHOR: A H O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTHOR
Click to search all anagrams of AUTHOR plus a wildcard: AUTHOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTHOR
Images for AUTHOR
Lookup in Wiki for AUTHOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.