Scrabble word: AUTHOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTHOR exist?
Definitions of AUTHOR in dictionaries:
- noun - writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- noun - someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- verb - be the author of
- The original writer of a literary work.
- One who practices writing as a profession.
- To assume responsibility for the content of (a published or an unpublished text).
- adj - to form characters or symbols on a surface with an instrument [v WROTE, WRITTEN, WRITING, WRITES] : WRITABLE