Scrabble word: TORAH
Is TORAH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TORAH in dictionaries:
- noun - the whole body of the Jewish sacred writings and tradition including the oral tradition
- noun - the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- noun - (Judaism) the scroll of parchment on which the first five books of the Hebrew Scripture is written
- The entire body of religious law and learning including both sacred literature and oral tradition.
- A scroll of parchment containing the first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures, used in a synagogue during services.
- The first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures.
- noun - the body of Jewish law
There are 5 letters in TORAH: A H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORAH
Click to search all anagrams of TORAH plus a wildcard: TORAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORAH
Images for TORAH
Lookup in Wiki for TORAH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.