Scrabble word: TORAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORAH exist?
Definitions of TORAH in dictionaries:
- noun - the whole body of the Jewish sacred writings and tradition including the oral tradition
- noun - the first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Hebrew Bible considered as a unit
- noun - (Judaism) the scroll of parchment on which the first five books of the Hebrew Scripture is written
- The entire body of religious law and learning including both sacred literature and oral tradition.
- A scroll of parchment containing the first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures, used in a synagogue during services.
- The first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures.
- noun - the body of Jewish law