Scrabble word: THROAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does THROAT exist?
Definitions of THROAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the passage to the stomach and lungs
- noun - an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep
- noun - a passage resembling a throat in shape or function
- noun - the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's throat
- The anterior portion of the neck.
- The portion of the digestive tract that lies between the rear of the mouth and the esophagus and includes the fauces and the pharynx.
- A narrow passage or part suggestive of the human throat: the throat of a horn.
- The opening of a tubular corolla or calyx where the tube joins the limb.
- verb - to utter in a hoarse voice
There are 6 letters in THROAT: A H O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THROAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THROAT plus a wildcard: THROAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THROAT
Images for THROAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.