Scrabble word: THROAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does THROAT exist?
Definitions of THROAT in dictionaries:
- noun - the passage to the stomach and lungs
- noun - an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep
- noun - a passage resembling a throat in shape or function
- noun - the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's throat
- The anterior portion of the neck.
- The portion of the digestive tract that lies between the rear of the mouth and the esophagus and includes the fauces and the pharynx.
- A narrow passage or part suggestive of the human throat: the throat of a horn.
- The opening of a tubular corolla or calyx where the tube joins the limb.
- verb - to utter in a hoarse voice