Scrabble word: THORAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does THORAX exist?
Definitions of THORAX in dictionaries:
- noun - the middle region of the body of an arthropod between the head and the abdomen
- noun - the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- noun - part of an insect's body that bears the wings and legs
- The part of the human body between the neck and the diaphragm, partially encased by the ribs and containing the heart and lungs; the chest.
- A part in other vertebrates that corresponds to the human thorax.
- The second or middle region of the body of an arthropod, between the head and the abdomen, in insects bearing the true legs and wings.
- adj - the part of the body between the neck and the abdomen [n -RACES or -RAXES] : THORACAL, THORACIC
There are 6 letters in THORAX: A H O R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THORAX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THORAX plus a wildcard: THORAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THORAX
Images for THORAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.