Scrabble word: THORAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does THORAX exist?
Definitions of THORAX in dictionaries:
- noun - the middle region of the body of an arthropod between the head and the abdomen
- noun - the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- noun - part of an insect's body that bears the wings and legs
- The part of the human body between the neck and the diaphragm, partially encased by the ribs and containing the heart and lungs; the chest.
- A part in other vertebrates that corresponds to the human thorax.
- The second or middle region of the body of an arthropod, between the head and the abdomen, in insects bearing the true legs and wings.
- adj - the part of the body between the neck and the abdomen [n -RACES or -RAXES] : THORACAL, THORACIC