Scrabble word: HOAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOAX exist?
Definitions of HOAX in dictionaries:
- noun - something intended to deceive
- verb - subject to a playful hoax or joke
- An act intended to deceive or trick.
- Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 4 letters in HOAX: A H O X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOAX plus a wildcard: HOAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOAX
Images for HOAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.