Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OATHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OATHS exist?
Definitions of OATHS in dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law)
- noun - a solemn promise, usually invoking a divine witness, regarding your future acts or behavior
- n - a formal declaration or promise to fulfill a pledge
There are 5 letters in OATHS: A H O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OATHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OATHS plus a wildcard: OATHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OATHS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OATHS
- Profanity Symbols
- GL Desktop Violet Lantern Oath by saikat4ever on deviantART
- Baby Boom Filme em branco sem semente
- ... Government Elections take oaths before the President Asian Tribune
- The Westminster StandardsConfession of FaithLarger CatechismShorter ...
- The Covenants of God Understanding the Blood Covenant But the mercy of ...
- Physician oaths
- Grand County elected officials take oaths of office