Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATHOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATHOS exist?
Definitions of PATHOS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quality that arouses emotions (especially pity or sorrow)
- noun - a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- noun - a style that has the power to evoke feelings
- A quality, as of an experience or a work of art, that arouses feelings of pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
- The feeling, as of sympathy or pity, so aroused.
- n - a quality that arouses feelings of pity or compassion
There are 6 letters in PATHOS: A H O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATHOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATHOS plus a wildcard: PATHOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATHOS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATHOS
- pathos Logotype by adventfont on deviantART
- Selling Tip 1 - You Had Me At pathos - Company Founder
- pathos ad 2
- ... Ethos Logos and pathos to attract readers and earn a high grade
- pathos ethos logos
- Image - Ethos pathos logos.jpg - RhetorWik Wiki
- 11 Visions Ethos Logos pathos and the Quest for Tigers Milk ...
- 64. pathos addiction
- Puerto Rico Anolis trip 2006 23 of 124 pathos.JPG
- In the Three Musketeers series Logos is Aramis the Brain ...