Scrabble word: PATHOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATHOS exist?
Definitions of PATHOS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quality that arouses emotions (especially pity or sorrow)
- noun - a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- noun - a style that has the power to evoke feelings
- A quality, as of an experience or a work of art, that arouses feelings of pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
- The feeling, as of sympathy or pity, so aroused.
- noun - a quality that arouses feelings of pity or compassion