Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PATHOS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATHOS exist?
Definitions of PATHOS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quality that arouses emotions (especially pity or sorrow)
- noun - a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- noun - a style that has the power to evoke feelings
- A quality, as of an experience or a work of art, that arouses feelings of pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
- The feeling, as of sympathy or pity, so aroused.
- noun - a quality that arouses feelings of pity or compassion
There are 6 letters in PATHOS: A H O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATHOS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATHOS plus a wildcard: PATHOS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATHOS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PATHOS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.