Scrabble word: PATH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATH exist?
Definitions of PATH in dictionaries:
- noun - a course of conduct
- noun - a way especially designed for a particular use
- noun - an established line of travel or access
- noun - a line or route along which something travels or moves
- A trodden track or way.
- A road, way, or track made for a particular purpose: a bicycle path.
- The route or course along which something travels or moves: the path of a hurricane.
- A course of action or conduct: the path of righteousness.
- noun - a trodden way or track