Scrabble word: PATHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PATHS exist?
Definitions of PATHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a course of conduct
- noun - a way especially designed for a particular use
- noun - an established line of travel or access
- noun - a line or route along which something travels or moves
- noun - a trodden way or track
There are 5 letters in PATHS: A H P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PATHS plus a wildcard: PATHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATHS
Images for PATHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.