Scrabble word: SHOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOP exist?
Definitions of SHOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- noun - small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- noun - a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)
- verb - do one's shopping
- verb - do one's shopping at
- verb - shop around
- verb - give away information about somebody
- A small retail store or a specialty department in a large store.
- An atelier; a studio.
- A place for manufacturing or repairing goods or machinery.
- A commercial or industrial establishment: a printing shop.
- A business establishment; an office or a center of activity.
- A home workshop.
- A schoolroom fitted with machinery and tools for instruction in industrial arts.
- The industrial arts as a technical science or course of study.
- To visit stores in search of merchandise or bargains.
- To visit or buy from (a particular store).
- To go from store to store in search of merchandise or bargains.
- To look for something, such as a better job.
- To offer (a large block of common stock, for example) for sale to various parties: “[The company] is now actively being shopped around, with a prospectus in circulation” (Marianne Yen).
- verb - to examine goods with intent to buy