Scrabble word: SHOP
Is SHOP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- noun - small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- noun - a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)
- verb - do one's shopping
- verb - do one's shopping at
- verb - shop around
- verb - give away information about somebody
- A small retail store or a specialty department in a large store.
- An atelier; a studio.
- A place for manufacturing or repairing goods or machinery.
- A commercial or industrial establishment: a printing shop.
- A business establishment; an office or a center of activity.
- A home workshop.
- A schoolroom fitted with machinery and tools for instruction in industrial arts.
- The industrial arts as a technical science or course of study.
- To visit stores in search of merchandise or bargains.
- To visit or buy from (a particular store).
- To go from store to store in search of merchandise or bargains.
- To look for something, such as a better job.
- To offer (a large block of common stock, for example) for sale to various parties: “[The company] is now actively being shopped around, with a prospectus in circulation” (Marianne Yen).
- verb - to examine goods with intent to buy
There are 4 letters in SHOP: H O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOP
Click to search all anagrams of SHOP plus a wildcard: SHOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOP
Images for SHOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.