Scrabble word: SHOPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOPS exist?
Definitions of SHOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- noun - small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- noun - a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)
- verb - do one's shopping
- verb - do one's shopping at
- verb - shop around
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - to examine goods with intent to buy
There are 5 letters in SHOPS: H O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOPS plus a wildcard: SHOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOPS
Images for SHOPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.