Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYSSOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYSSOP exist?
Definitions of HYSSOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a European mint with aromatic and pungent leaves used in perfumery and as a seasoning in cookery
- noun - bitter leaves used sparingly in salads
- A woody Eurasian plant (Hyssopus officinalis) having spikes of small blue flowers and aromatic leaves used in perfumery and as a condiment.
- Any of several similar or related plants.
- An unidentified plant mentioned in the Bible as the source of twigs used for sprinkling in certain Hebraic purificatory rites.
- noun - a medicinal herb
There are 6 letters in HYSSOP: H O P S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HYSSOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYSSOP plus a wildcard: HYSSOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYSSOP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYSSOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.