Scrabble word: HYSSOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYSSOP exist?
Definitions of HYSSOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a European mint with aromatic and pungent leaves used in perfumery and as a seasoning in cookery
- noun - bitter leaves used sparingly in salads
- A woody Eurasian plant (Hyssopus officinalis) having spikes of small blue flowers and aromatic leaves used in perfumery and as a condiment.
- Any of several similar or related plants.
- An unidentified plant mentioned in the Bible as the source of twigs used for sprinkling in certain Hebraic purificatory rites.
- noun - a medicinal herb