Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHY exist?
Definitions of SHY in dictionaries:
- noun - a quick throw
- verb - start suddenly, as from fright
- verb - throw quickly
- adj - lacking self-confidence
- adj - short
- adj - wary and distrustful
- Easily startled; timid.
- Drawing back from contact or familiarity with others; retiring or reserved.
- Marked by reserve or diffidence: a shy glance.
- Distrustful; wary: shy of strangers.
- Not having paid an amount due, as one’s ante in poker.
- Short; lacking: Eleven is one shy of a dozen.
- To move suddenly, as if startled; start.
- These adjectives mean not forward but marked by a retiring nature, reticence, or a reserve of manner.
- A quick throw; a fling.
- A gibe; a sneer.
- An attempt; a try.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
- v - to move suddenly back or aside, as in fear
There are 3 letters in SHY: H S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHY plus a wildcard: SHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHY
Images for SHY
- Women Networking 10 Tips for shy Women Network Find Success Blog ...
- Figuring Out the shy Brain - Forbes
- Seriously..I know I was rude to laugh at people..
- On The Write Track Dont Be shy...
- NOT shy But I feel like I give off more confidence than I ...
- Dealing with shy Author Syndrome SmallPressWorld.com
- Helping shy kids come out of their shells
- shy Children-A Parents Role A Nation of Moms
- Great Careers for shy People - Spark Hire
- Am Anxious The shy baby
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.