Scrabble word: HAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAYS exist?
Definitions of HAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United States films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954)
- noun - United States lawyer involved in several famous court trials (1881-1954)
- noun - a town in central Kansas
- noun - grass mowed and cured for use as fodder
- verb - convert (plant material) into hay
- A city of central Kansas west of Salina.
- verb - to convert into hay (grass, cut and dried for fodder)