Scrabble word: SHAKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAKY exist?
Definitions of SHAKY in dictionaries:
- adj - inclined to shake as from weakness or defect
- adj - vibrating slightly and irregularly
- adj - not secure
- Trembling or quivering; tremulous: a shaky voice.
- Lacking soundness or sturdiness, as of construction: a shaky table.
- Not to be depended on; precarious: a shaky alliance.
- Wavering in firmness: a shaky belief.
- Open to question or doubt: shaky evidence.
- adj - shaking
There are 5 letters in SHAKY: A H K S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAKY plus a wildcard: SHAKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAKY
Images for SHAKY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.