Is CHOPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
- noun - a small cut of meat including part of a rib
- noun - a jaw
- noun - a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
- noun - a grounder that bounces high in the air
- verb - cut into pieces
- verb - move suddenly
- verb - form or shape by chopping
- verb - strike sharply, as in some sports
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - hit sharply
- The jaws.
- The mouth.
- The lower cheeks or jowls.
- The technical skill with which a jazz or rock musician performs.
- To scold or insult.
- To disappoint or defeat.
- To hold (a building contractor) to the letter of an agreement.
- verb - to sever with a sharp tool
There are 5 letters in CHOPS: C H O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOPS, to go: CHOPS?
Rearrange the letters in CHOPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHOPS
What's nearby CHOPS
Lookup in Wiki for CHOPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOPS"