Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOPS exist?
Definitions of CHOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
- noun - a small cut of meat including part of a rib
- noun - a jaw
- noun - a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
- noun - a grounder that bounces high in the air
- verb - cut into pieces
- verb - move suddenly
- verb - form or shape by chopping
- verb - strike sharply, as in some sports
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - hit sharply
- The jaws.
- The mouth.
- The lower cheeks or jowls.
- The technical skill with which a jazz or rock musician performs.
- To scold or insult.
- To disappoint or defeat.
- To hold (a building contractor) to the letter of an agreement.
- verb - to sever with a sharp tool
There are 5 letters in CHOPS: C H O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOPS plus a wildcard: CHOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.