Scrabble word: HOPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOPES exist?
Definitions of HOPES in dictionaries:
- noun - a specific instance of feeling hopeful
- noun - the general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled
- noun - grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
- noun - someone (or something) on which expectations are centered
- noun - United States comedian (born in England) who appeared in films with Bing Crosby (1903-2003)
- noun - one of the three Christian virtues
- verb - expect and wish
- verb - be optimistic
- verb - intend with some possibility of fulfilment
- verb - to have a desire or expectation
There are 5 letters in HOPES: E H O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOPES plus a wildcard: HOPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOPES
Images for HOPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.