Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHONES exist?
Definitions of PHONES in dictionaries:
- noun - electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds
- noun - (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- noun - electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
There are 6 letters in PHONES: E H N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHONES plus a wildcard: PHONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHONES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHONES
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 BlackBerry Mobile phones
- Compare Mobile phones for the Best Deals Mobile phones UK
- Smart phones
- blog all about cell phones
- ... from the smartphone category of samsung mobile phones the all
- Cell-phones.com Blackberry CURVE 9330 Fuschia QWERTY 3G Smartphone ...
- Mobile phones Products Manufacturers Suppliers Industry Exporters ...
- 3GS Touch Mobile phones 8GB16GB32GB - 3GS Touch Mobile phones 8GB ...