Scrabble word: PHONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHONE exist?
Definitions of PHONE in dictionaries:
- noun - electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds
- noun - (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- noun - electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- A telephone.
- To telephone.
- To get in touch with by telephone.
- To impart (information or news, for example) by telephone.
- A speech sound considered without reference to its status as a phoneme or an allophone in a language.
There are 5 letters in PHONE: E H N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHONE plus a wildcard: PHONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHONE
Images for PHONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.