Scrabble word: PHENOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHENOL exist?
Definitions of PHENOL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of weakly acidic organic compounds
- noun - a toxic white soluble crystalline acidic derivative of benzene
- A caustic, poisonous, white crystalline compound, C6H5OH, derived from benzene and used in resins, plastics, and pharmaceuticals and in dilute form as a disinfectant and antiseptic.
- Any of a class of aromatic organic compounds having at least one hydroxyl group attached directly to the benzene ring.
- noun - a caustic compound