Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHENOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHENOL exist?
Definitions of PHENOL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of weakly acidic organic compounds
- noun - a toxic white soluble crystalline acidic derivative of benzene
- A caustic, poisonous, white crystalline compound, C6H5OH, derived from benzene and used in resins, plastics, and pharmaceuticals and in dilute form as a disinfectant and antiseptic.
- Any of a class of aromatic organic compounds having at least one hydroxyl group attached directly to the benzene ring.
- n - a caustic compound
There are 6 letters in PHENOL: E H L N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHENOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHENOL plus a wildcard: PHENOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHENOL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHENOL
- phenol What isphenol About its Science Chemistry and Structure
- 3D model phenol. 9.95 [buy download]
- Chemical Compound phenol Crystal I.P. Citric Acid I.P. Acetone ...
- Crude phenol
- phenols are named after the parent compound phenol (hydroxybenzene ...
- phenol red replacement bottle for pH test kit ECOsmarte Online Store
- phenol Red Solution - Caisson Laboratories Inc.
- Most phenol is made from 1-methylethylbenzene (cumene) however and ...
- Molecular orbitals
- am I think the only doctor in my practice that uses poison so it ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.