Scrabble word: HELP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELP exist?
Definitions of HELP in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - a resource
- noun - a means of serving
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - improve the condition of
- verb - be of use
- verb - abstain from doing
- verb - help to some food
- verb - contribute to the furtherance of
- verb - take or use
- verb - improve
- To give assistance to; aid: I helped her find the book.
- To contribute to the furtherance of; promote.
- To give relief to: help the needy.
- To ease; relieve: medication to help your cold.
- To change for the better; improve: A fresh coat of paint will help a scarred old table.
- To refrain from; avoid or resist.
- To be of service; give assistance.
- The act or an instance of helping.
- Aid or assistance.
- Relief; remedy.
- One that helps: You’ve been a great help.
- A person employed to help, especially a farm worker or domestic servant.
- Such employees considered as a group.
- To serve or provide oneself with: Help yourself to the cookies.
- To take (something) without asking permission: The thief helped himself to our family silver.
- adj - to give assistance to [v HELPED or HOLP, HELPED or HOLPEN, HELPING, HELPS] : HELPABLE
There are 4 letters in HELP: E H L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HELP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HELP plus a wildcard: HELP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELP
Images for HELP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.