Scrabble word: HELP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELP exist?
Definitions of HELP in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - a resource
- noun - a means of serving
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - improve the condition of
- verb - be of use
- verb - abstain from doing
- verb - help to some food
- verb - contribute to the furtherance of
- verb - take or use
- verb - improve
- To give assistance to; aid: I helped her find the book.
- To contribute to the furtherance of; promote.
- To give relief to: help the needy.
- To ease; relieve: medication to help your cold.
- To change for the better; improve: A fresh coat of paint will help a scarred old table.
- To refrain from; avoid or resist.
- To be of service; give assistance.
- The act or an instance of helping.
- Aid or assistance.
- Relief; remedy.
- One that helps: You’ve been a great help.
- A person employed to help, especially a farm worker or domestic servant.
- Such employees considered as a group.
- To serve or provide oneself with: Help yourself to the cookies.
- To take (something) without asking permission: The thief helped himself to our family silver.
- adj - to give assistance to [v HELPED or HOLP, HELPED or HOLPEN, HELPING, HELPS] : HELPABLE