Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOPE exist?
Definitions of HOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a specific instance of feeling hopeful
- noun - the general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled
- noun - grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
- noun - someone (or something) on which expectations are centered
- noun - United States comedian (born in England) who appeared in films with Bing Crosby (1903-2003)
- noun - one of the three Christian virtues
- verb - expect and wish
- verb - be optimistic
- verb - intend with some possibility of fulfilment
- To wish for something with expectation of its fulfillment.
- To have confidence; trust.
- To look forward to with confidence or expectation: We hope that our children will carry on our family traditions.
- To expect and desire.
- A wish or desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment.
- Something that is hoped for or desired: Success is our hope.
- One that is a source of or reason for hope: the team’s only hope for victory.
- Trust; confidence.
- v - to have a desire or expectation
There are 4 letters in HOPE: E H O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOPE plus a wildcard: HOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOPE
Images for HOPE
- ... encouraging words He spoke on earth. They are words of truth and hope
- hope Life With Access
- Christian hope Frontline Study
- hope is such a marvelous thing.
- To hope is to expect things might get better. To Trust is to know ...
- How can you cultivate hope when things look bleak In many ways being ...
- israel Green charity Blog Archive hope (Emunah)
- Word Wednesday hope Oodles & Cadoodles handmade in Vermont
- hope Wallpaper - Christian Wallpapers and Backgrounds
- musings atbp. hope
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.