Scrabble word: OPENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPENS exist?
Definitions of OPENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- noun - where the air is unconfined
- noun - a tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
- noun - information that has become public
- verb - cause to open or to become open
- verb - start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- verb - become open
- verb - begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- verb - spread out or open from a closed or folded state
- verb - make available
- verb - become available
- verb - have an opening or passage or outlet
- verb - make the opening move
- verb - afford access to
- verb - display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- adj - affording unobstructed access, passage, or view
- adj - to cause to become open [v -ED, -ING, -S] : OPENABLE
There are 5 letters in OPENS: E N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPENS plus a wildcard: OPENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPENS
Images for OPENS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.