Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPONGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPONGE exist?
Definitions of SPONGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a porous mass of interlacing fibers that forms the internal skeleton of various marine animals and usable to absorb water or any porous rubber or cellulose product similarly used
- noun - someone able to acquire new knowledge and skills rapidly and easily
- noun - a follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- noun - primitive multicellular marine animal whose porous body is supported by a fibrous skeletal framework
- verb - wipe with a sponge, so as to clean or moisten
- verb - ask for and get free
- verb - erase with a sponge
- verb - soak up with a sponge
- verb - gather sponges, in the ocean
- Any of numerous aquatic, chiefly marine invertebrate animals of the phylum Porifera, characteristically having a porous skeleton composed of fibrous material or siliceous or calcareous spicules and often forming irregularly shaped colonies attached to an underwater surface.
- The light, fibrous, flexible, absorbent skeleton of certain of these organisms, used for bathing, cleaning, and other purposes.
- Porous plastics, rubber, cellulose, or other material, similar in absorbency to this skeleton and used for the same purposes.
- A gauze pad used to absorb blood and other fluids, as in surgery or the dressing of a wound.
- A small absorbent contraceptive pad that contains a spermicide and is placed against the cervix of the uterus before sexual intercourse.
- Dough that has been or is being leavened.
- A light cake, such as sponge cake.
- A sponge bath.
- One who habitually depends on others for one’s own maintenance.
- A glutton.
- A drunkard.
- To moisten, wipe, or clean with or as if with a sponge: sponge off the table.
- To wipe out; erase.
- To absorb with or as if with a sponge: sponge up the mess.
- To obtain free: sponge a meal.
- To fish for sponges.
- To live by relying on the generosity of others: sponged off her parents.
- v - to wipe with a sponge (a mass of absorbent material)
There are 6 letters in SPONGE: E G N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPONGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPONGE plus a wildcard: SPONGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPONGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPONGE
- Barrel sponge - Xestospongia testudinaria - sponges - - Tropical Reefs
- Widescreen Wallpapers Cartoons sponge Bob Widescreen Free Laptop ...
- spongebob Jellyfish coloring page
- spongebob - spongebob Squarepants Wallpaper (31312835) - Fanpop ...
- spongeBob is a Daddy - spongebob Squarepants Fan Art (6493874 ...
- spongebob - spongebob Squarepants Photo (33210754) - Fanpop fanclubs
- InsiderRecipes sponge BOB CAKE
- sponge bob - spongeBoB Square Pants Picture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.