Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPONGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPONGES exist?
Definitions of SPONGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a porous mass of interlacing fibers that forms the internal skeleton of various marine animals and usable to absorb water or any porous rubber or cellulose product similarly used
- noun - someone able to acquire new knowledge and skills rapidly and easily
- noun - a follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of gain or advantage
- noun - primitive multicellular marine animal whose porous body is supported by a fibrous skeletal framework
- verb - wipe with a sponge, so as to clean or moisten
- verb - ask for and get free
- verb - erase with a sponge
- verb - soak up with a sponge
- verb - gather sponges, in the ocean
- v - to wipe with a sponge (a mass of absorbent material)
There are 7 letters in SPONGES: E G N O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPONGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPONGES plus a wildcard: SPONGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPONGES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPONGES
- Free-standing sponges have lots of inner volume compared with their ...
- phyllum poriferas physical structure
- Yellow Kitchen Sponge
- on sponges enchantedlearning com sponges animal printouts label me ...
- Tube sponges at National Museum of Natural History Pictures
- MarLIN - The Marine Life Information Network
- for Halloween Costumes Historical Clothing Makeup Hats Wigs Masks ...
- Natural sea sponges are a product of the ocean and can be used to ...
- sponges - PowerPoint