Scrabble word: POSES
Is POSES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POSES in dictionaries:
- noun - affected manners intended to impress others
- noun - a posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
- noun - a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
- verb - introduce
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - pretend to be someone you are not
- verb - behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- adj - to assume a fixed position [v POSED, POSING, POSES] : POSABLE
There are 5 letters in POSES: E O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POSES
Click to search all anagrams of POSES plus a wildcard: POSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POSES
Images for POSES
Lookup in Wiki for POSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.