Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCOPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOPES exist?
Definitions of SCOPES in dictionaries:
- noun - Tennessee highschool teacher who violated a state law by teaching evolution
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- noun - a magnifier of images of distant objects
- noun - electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
- v - to look at in order to evaluate
There are 6 letters in SCOPES: C E O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOPES plus a wildcard: SCOPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOPES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.