Scrabble word: PROCESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCESS exist?
Definitions of PROCESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular course of action intended to achieve a result
- noun - (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity
- noun - a writ issued by authority of law
- noun - a mental process that you are not directly aware of
- noun - a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant
- noun - a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states
- verb - subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
- verb - deal with in a routine way
- verb - perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information
- verb - institute legal proceedings against
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - shape, form, or improve a material
- verb - deliver a warrant or summons to someone
- A series of actions, changes, or functions bringing about a result: the process of digestion; the process of obtaining a driver’s license.
- A series of operations performed in the making or treatment of a product: a manufacturing process; leather dyed during the tanning process.
- Progress; passage: the process of time; events now in process.
- The entire course of a judicial proceeding.
- A summons or writ ordering a defendant to appear in court.
- The total quantity of summonses or writs issued in a particular proceeding.
- An outgrowth of tissue; a projecting part: a bony process.
- Any of various photomechanical or photoengraving methods.
- To put through the steps of a prescribed procedure: processing newly arrived immigrants; received the order, processed it, and dispatched the goods.
- To prepare, treat, or convert by subjecting to a special process: process ore to obtain minerals.
- To serve with a summons or writ.
- To institute legal proceedings against; prosecute.
- To perform operations on (data).
- To straighten (hair) by a chemical process; conk.
- Prepared or converted by a special process: process cheese.
- In recent years there has been a tendency to pronounce the plural ending -es of processes as (-Kz), perhaps by analogy with words of Greek origin such as analysis and neurosis.
- verb - to treat or prepare by a special method
There are 7 letters in PROCESS: C E O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROCESS plus a wildcard: PROCESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROCESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROCESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.